1.Limit the amount of time I spend on my phone. There are more productive things to do then stare at a little screen that will eventually lead to social ineptness.
2. Take trips to see people I love. Perhaps, Spokane or Idaho or Hawaii? Take trips to places I haven’t been to before? Perhaps, Vancouver or San Francisco or Boston?
3. Treat the money in my savings account as money in my savings account and not as an extension of my checking account.
4. Write a sonnet a month. Hopefully, more than one sonnet a month, but baby steps.
5. Keep writing in my quote book to stay inspired and motivated. Sometimes other people are more eloquent in the way they are able to describe my moods, experiences, emotions, etc.
6. Read novels that inspire me, like memoirs and classics and novels that speak to a social justice cause.
7. Get a promotion at work. I love what I do and take pride in what I do. I need to foster this, while also growing as a professional.
8. Try to be a conscious eater and drinker. Learn what my body says when I put certain food or drinks in my body. Learn to recognize the times when I’m overeating to feel in control. Learn to recognize that I like food, but that doesn’t excuse overindulgence.
9. Actually go to pilates.
10. Keep the people I love close. Foster the relationships in my life that help me flourish and grow as a person. Stop pushing people away.